Thu Nov 3 18:04:04 2005
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
AgentWeb: Publications and presentations: Presentations
Search web for similar pages
- Intelligent Interface Agents (Lieberman)
46 - A 148 slide tutorial on intelligent interface agents by Henry Lieberman of MIT from November 1998.
- Foundation of BDI Systems (Georgeff)
27 - Slides by Michael Georgeff (AAII) presented at EPFL in 1999.
- Uncertainty, Change, and Limited Resources
26 - Slides by Michael Georgeff (AAII) presented at EPFL in 1999.
- BDI Agents in Practice
35 - Slides by Michael Georgeff (AAII) presented at EPFL in 1999.
- FInin Unicom 99
- Software Agents and the Future of Electronic Commerce
633 - Pattie Maes, 1998
- Long Tutorial Notes on Software Agents
640 - A tutorial on software agents presented by PAttie Maes at CHI97.
- Toward a truly personal computer
16 - ANother presentation by Pattie Maes, given at ACM97.
- Software Agents
- Software Agents for Information Retrieval
- Security in Mobile-Agent Systems
25 - Gray, Robert: Security in Mobile-Agent Systems. Presentation at the University of Leiden,1996.
- Mobile Agent Security - Threats, Countermeasures, and New Research Areas
18 - NIST HTML presentation (PowerPoint images)
- Tutorial on Agent Communication Languages
33 - Tutorial on Agent Communication Languages Tim Finin and Yannis Labrou, University of Maryland Baltimore County, First InternationalSymposium on Agent Systems and Applications and the Third International Symposium on Mobile Agents, ASA/MA'99, (featuring theThird Dartmouth Workshop on Transportable Agents), October 3 - 6, 1999, Rancho Las Palmas Marriott Resort and Spa, PalmSprings, California, U.S.A. (approximately 1M).
- Principled emotion synthesis in situated software agents
14 - A powerpoin presentaion by Paolo Petta of the Institute for Systems and RoboticsTechnical University of Lisbon, Portugal.
- Tutorial on Knowledge Markup Techniques
20 - A tutorial to be presented at ECAI 2000 in August 2000 by Harold Boley, Stefan Decker and Michael Sintek.
- Conceptual Modeling and Ontological Analysis
22 - Nicola Guarino and Chris, These are the slides presented at the AAAI-2000 Tutorial on Conceptual Modeling and Ontological Analysis (MP-2). July 31, 2000
- Sloman on "Varieties of evolvable minds"
26 - SLides from a presentation by Aaron Sloman (U Birmingham) for a talk enetiled"VARIETIES OF EVOLVABLE MINDS or How to think about architectures for human-like and other agents orHow to Turn Philosophers of Mind into Engineers"
- Sloman on "Simagent: a toolkit for ..."
28 - Slides from a presentation by Aron Sloman (U. Birmingham) entitled "SIMAGENT: A TOOLKIT FOR PHILOSOPHERS ANDENGINEERS given in January 2001.
- Minsky at Game Developers 2001
22 - Marving MInsky gave an invited talk at the 2001 Game Developers Conference. This site has the transcript, audio, video and slides.
- IJCAI01 PHILOSOPHY OF AI TUTORIAL
21 - Aaron Sloman and Matthias Scheutz (Birmingham) have made availablematerial from the tutorial on "Philosophical Foundations: Some KeyQuestions" given by at IJCAI-01 in Agust 2001.